2016 Spirit Deluxe (Upgraded) For Sale

Price - $22,500.00

Time Left - 14 Days, 19 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

[font=times new roman][size=3]This is a 2016 Spirit Deluxe and this camper really is Like New. We bought it brand new a year ago and it is fully loaded.

Factory extras are: Furnace, Awning, Vinyl Floor, Outside Shower & Wash Station, 25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank upgrade, LED Interior & Exterior Lights, Range Cover, Sink Cover, Electric Tongue Jack, Friction Anti Sway Control, High Lift Suspension Package, Video Entertainment Package, and Weight Distribution Hitch.

Within the year that I have owned it I have added $4,460.00 more worth of upgrades.
The following upgrades were done by Little House Customs:
Generator Platform, Generator lockdown, Auto AC/heat (Digital Thermostat), Battery Cutoff Switch, Bug Screen (Furnace & Water Heater), Screen Door Bar, Refrigerator Hinge Brackets (Heavy Duty Upgrade) Vent Mod, Toilet Supply Mod, Max Air Cover (Fantastic Fan), 3 Way Porch Light Inside Switch, Coiled Safety Brake Cable, Folding Kitchen Shelf, King Air Antenna, Corner Jacks (All Four Corners), Non-Locking Latches, Double Stairs, Orbital Machine Receiver Hitch, Orbital Machine Shock Absorber Upgrade. ($3,600)

Southern Mattress Custom Casita mattress. ($800.00)
Rival Microwave ($60.00)

In addition, my wife has put up many shelves and accessories bought from Little House Customs.

The only reason I am selling this Casita is that my wife and I have enjoyed camping so much that we have decided to become National Park hosts and are going to live in our camper for months at a time so we are going to buy a large RV. If you were to buy this new without the solar package that Casita now offers you would pay close to $23,000.00 (without all the upgrades Ive put on it) after taxes so this is a great deal.

The Auto AC upgrade controls both heating and air conditioning so it is like living in a house. Weve never cooked inside the camper.  We have always cooked outside. Ive washed and waxed this camper every couple of months and I have really babied it. You dont even know its behind you when you are pulling it because of its weight distribution hitch and upgraded shock absorber suspension. Weve probably camped in it a total of thirty days. This is for local pick up in Ocean Springs, Mississippi.  Feel free to call or email me. 228-697-9243 (papawdil@gmail.com.)

General

• Condition Used
  • Location Ocean Springs, Mississippi

Advertiser Info